Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup
Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup was published on July 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm. It is posted on the Kitchen category. Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup is labelled with Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup, Smitten, Kitchen, French, Onion, Soup..
Smittensmit•ten (smit′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- struck, as with a hard blow.
- grievously or disastrously stricken or afflicted.
- very much in love.
- a pp. of smite.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Onionon•ion (un′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant, Allium cepa, of the amaryllis family, having an edible, succulent, pungent bulb.
- any of certain similar plants.
- the bulb of the onion plant.
- the flavor or odor of this bulb.
- a person: He's a tough onion.
- know one's onions, [Slang.]to know one's subject or business thoroughly;
be capable or proficient.
- containing or cooked with onions: onion soup.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling an onion.
Soupsoup (so̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables with various added ingredients.
- a thick fog.
- added power, esp. horsepower.
- developing solution.
- from soup to nuts:
- from the first through the last course of a meal.
- from beginning to end;
to a complete, encompassing degree;
leaving nothing out.
- in the soup, in trouble: He'll be in the soup when the truth comes out.
- soup up:
- to improve the capacity for speed or increase the efficiency of (a motor or engine) by increasing the richness of the fuel mixture or the efficiency of the fuel, or by adjusting the engine.
- to give spirit or vivacity to;
enliven: a political rally souped up by the appearance of the candidates.
The blog post about Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup have 5 pictures it's including Post Navigation, Crockpot French Onion Soup, French Onion Soup, Classic French Onion Soup, What Is French Onion Soup?. Here are the photos:
Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup on the deck of the home can make your household icon that is minimalist so the design of the terrace should be ideal, seems stylish and luxurious. This luxury seems more lovely to check from your external and will also supply the feeling to be about the front porch minimalism that is relaxed.
All which can be realized by choosing the right ground in terms of colors and motifs. Shades are shiny and organic colour period, the most popular option today, because these colors can provide luxurious setting and an appropriate atmosphere neat of beauty.
One of many components which make an appropriate property viewed by the eyesight, appeared luxurious and ideal residence is Smitten Kitchen French Onion Soup. With all the collection and appropriate sleeping of ceramic ground, the locations were mundane can be altered in to a bedroom that looks spacious and magnificent.