Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon
The article of Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon was posted at April 29, 2017 at 3:41 am. This image is posted in the Garden category. Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon is tagged with Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon, Callaway, Gardens, Hot, Air, Balloon..
Callawaycall (kôl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cry out in a loud voice;
shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
- to command or request to come;
summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
- to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
- to rouse from sleep, as by a call;
waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
- to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
- to convoke or convene: to call Congress into session.
- to announce authoritatively;
proclaim: to call a halt.
- to order into effect;
establish: to call a strike.
- to schedule: to call a rehearsal.
- to summon by or as if by divine command: He felt called to the ministry.
- to summon to an office, duty, etc.: His country called him to the colors.
- to cause to come;
bring: to call to mind; to call into existence.
- to bring under consideration or discussion: The judge called the case to court.
- to attract or lure (birds or animals) by imitating characteristic sounds.
- to direct or attract (attention): He called his roommate's attention to the mess.
- to name or address (someone) as: His parents named him James, but the boys call him Jim.
- to designate as something specified: He called me a liar.
- to think of as something specified;
estimate: I call that a mean remark.
- to demand of (someone) that he or she fulfill a promise, furnish evidence for a statement, etc.: They called him on his story.
- to criticize adversely;
express disapproval of;
censure: She called him on his vulgar language.
- to demand payment or fulfillment of (a loan).
- to demand presentation of (bonds) for redemption.
- to forecast correctly: He has called the outcome of the last three elections.
- (of an official)
- to pronounce a judgment on (a shot, pitch, batter, etc.): The umpire called the pitch a strike.
- to put an end to (a contest) because of inclement weather, poor field conditions, etc.: A sudden downpour forced the umpire to call the game.
- [Pool.]to name (the ball) one intends to drive into a particular pocket.
- (in a computer program) to transfer control of to a procedure or subroutine.
- to demand (a card).
- to demand the display of a hand by (a player).
- [Poker.]to equal (a bet) or equal the bet made by (the preceding bettor) in a round.
- [Bridge.]to signal one's partner for a lead of (a certain card or suit).
- to speak loudly, as to attract attention;
cry: She called to the children.
- to make a short visit;
stop at a place on some errand or business: She called at the store for the package.
- to telephone or try to telephone a person: He promised to call at noon.
- to demand a card.
- to demand a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]to equal a bet.
- [Bridge.]to bid or pass.
- (of a bird or animal) to utter its characteristic cry.
- call away, to cause to leave or go;
summon: A death in the family called him away.
- call back:
- to summon or bring back;
recall: He called back the messenger. The actor was called back for a second audition.
- to revoke;
retract: to call back an accusation.
- call down:
- to request or pray for;
invoke: to call down the wrath of God.
- to reprimand;
scold: The boss called us down for lateness.
- call for:
- to go or come to get;
- to request;
- to require;
need: The occasion calls for a cool head.
- call forth, to summon into action;
bring into existence: to call forth her courage and resolve.
- call in:
- to call for payment;
- to withdraw from circulation: to call in gold certificates.
- to call upon for consultation;
ask for help: Two specialists were called in to assist in the operation.
- to inform or report by telephone: Did he call in his decision this morning?
- to participate in a radio or television program by telephone.
- call in or into question. See question (def. 12).
- call in sick. See sick 1 (def. 13).
- call off:
- to distract;
take away: Please call off your dog.
- to cancel (something) that had been planned for a certain date: The performance was called off because of rain.
- call on or upon:
- to ask;
appeal to: They called on him to represent them.
- to visit for a short time: to call on friends.
- call out:
- to speak in a loud voice;
- to summon into service or action: Call out the militia!
- to bring out;
elicit: The emergency called out her hidden abilities.
- to direct attention to with a callout: to call out each detail in an illustration.
- to challenge to a fight.
- call to order. See order (def. 38).
- call up:
- to bring forward for consideration or discussion.
- to cause to remember;
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone.
- to summon for action or service: A large number of Army reservists were called up.
- to summon (information) from a computer system for display on a video screen: She called up the full text.
- a cry or shout.
- the cry or vocal sound of a bird or other animal.
- an instrument for imitating this cry and attracting or luring an animal: He bought a duck call.
- an act or instance of telephoning: She went into a telephone booth to place her call.
- a short visit: to make a call on someone.
- a summons or signal sounded by a bugle, bell, etc.: We live so close to the fort that we can hear the bugle calls.
- a summons, invitation, or bidding: The students gathered at the call of the dean.
- a calling of a roll;
- the fascination or appeal of a given place, vocation, etc.: the call of the sea.
- a mystic experience of divine appointment to a vocation or service: He had a call to become a minister.
- a request or invitation to become pastor of a church, a professor in a university, etc.
- a need or occasion: He had no call to say such outrageous things.
- a demand or claim: to make a call on a person's time.
- a demand for payment of an obligation, esp. where payment is at the option of the creditor.
- a demand for a card or a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]an equaling of the preceding bet.
- [Bridge.]a bid or pass.
- a judgment or decision by an umpire, a referee, or other official of a contest, as on a shot, pitch, or batter: The referees were making one bad call after another.
- a notice of rehearsal posted by the stage manager.
- See act call.
- See curtain call.
- a figure or direction in square dancing, announced to the dancers by the caller.
- Also called call option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to buy a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given period of time, purchased by a person who believes the price will rise. Cf. put (def. 47).
- [Fox Hunting.]any of several cries, or sounds made on a horn by the hunter to encourage the hounds.
- on call:
- payable or subject to return without advance notice.
- readily available for summoning upon short notice.
- take a call, to acknowledge the applause of the audience after a performance by appearing for a bow or a curtain call.
- within call, within distance or range of being spoken to or summoned: Please stay within call.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Hothot (hot),USA pronunciation adj., hot•ter, hot•test, adv., v., hot•ted, hot•ting, n.
- having or giving off heat;
having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat;
attended with or producing such a sensation: He was hot with fever.
- creating a burning sensation, as on the skin or in the throat: This ointment is hot, so apply it sparingly.
- sharply peppery or pungent: Is this mustard hot?
- having or showing intense or violent feeling;
excited: a hot temper.
- having a strong enthusiasm;
eager: a hot baseball fan.
- sexually aroused;
- violent, furious, or intense: the hottest battle of the war.
- strong or fresh, as a scent or trail.
- absolutely new;
fresh: a dozen new mystery stories hot from the press.
- requiring immediate delivery or correspondence;
demanding priority: The hot freight must be delivered by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, or we'll lose the contract.
- skillful in a reckless or daring way: a hot pilot.
- following very closely;
close: to be hot on the trail of a thief.
- (of colors) extremely intense: hot pink.
- popular and commercially successful;
marketable: The Beatles were a hot group in the 1960s.
- extremely lucky, good, or favorable: A poker player has to have a hot hand to win the pot.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) playing well or winningly;
scoring effectively: a hot pitcher.
absurd: That's a hot one!
- close to the object or answer that is being sought.
- extremely exciting or interesting;
sensational or scandalous: a hot news story.
- (of music) emotionally intense, propulsive, and marked by aggressive attack and warm, full tone.
- (of a musician) skilled in playing hot jazz.
- (of a vehicle) capable of attaining extremely high speeds: a hot new jet plane.
- stolen recently or otherwise illegal and dangerous to possess: a hot diamond necklace.
- wanted by the police.
- in the mood to perform exceedingly well, or rapidly, as during a burst of creative work: Finish writing that story while you're still hot.
- actively conducting an electric current or containing a high voltage: a hot wire.
- of, pertaining to, or noting radioactivity.
- noting any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization due to the strain: hot working.
- get hot, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become very effective or successful;
score or win repeatedly or easily.
- hot and bothered, excited, aroused, or flustered: This mistake isn't worth getting hot and bothered about.Also, all hot and bothered.
- hot under the collar. See collar (def. 16).
- make it hot for, to make something unpleasant for;
cause trouble for: Ever since their argument the principal has been making it hot for the new teacher.
- in a hot manner;
- while hot: Garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve hot.
- at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization: The wire was drawn hot.
- hot and heavy, in an intense, vehement, or passionate manner: They argued hot and heavy for 20 minutes.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]to heat;
warm (usually fol. by up).
- the hots, intense sexual desire or attraction.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Balloonbal•loon (bə lo̅o̅n′),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag made of thin rubber or other light material, usually brightly colored, inflated with air or with some lighter-than-air gas and used as a children's plaything or as a decoration.
- a bag made of a light material, as silk or plastic, filled with heated air or a gas lighter than air, designed to rise and float in the atmosphere and often having a car or gondola attached below for carrying passengers or scientific instruments.
- (in drawings, cartoons, etc.) a balloon-shaped outline enclosing words represented as issuing from the mouth of the speaker.
- an ornamental ball at the top of a pillar, pier, or the like.
- a large, globular wineglass.
- a round-bottomed flask.
- to go up or ride in a balloon.
- to swell or puff out like a balloon.
- to multiply or increase at a rapid rate: Membership has ballooned beyond all expectations.
- to fill with air;
inflate or distend (something) like a balloon.
- puffed out like a balloon: balloon sleeves.
- [Finance.](of a loan, mortgage, or the like) having a payment at the end of the term that is much bigger than previous ones.
Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon have 10 images , they are Callaway Gardens Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival, Callaway Gardens Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival, Labor Day WeekendEveryone Loves Hot Air Balloons., HAB-087-1024x682, Sky High Balloon Festival At Callaway Gardens 2013, KudaGo.com, Callaway Gardens Sky High Hot Air Festival & Car Show, Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival. View The Full Image ., Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival At Callaway Gardens, Labor Day Weekend, Stock-photo-15460421-hot-air-balloons-in-mass-, Hot Air Balloons At Callaway Gardens | My Rainbows | Pinterest | Gardens, Labor And Festivals. Here are the images:
Such that it feels cozy and pretty vital that you pay attention, building the living-room. The comfortable Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon will make the attendees, friends, or relatives who come to visit to experience at home. As well as the nice impact that one could, wouldn't be good if you could invest some time chatting with them within this bedroom? Planning interior planning living room you can start by choosing a seat that is right patterns.
Collection of liking you and an effective fit, may support the living room's appearance. Product that is fit can you select should match with the theme carried from the property itself. In case a contemporary livingroom stuffed with seats contemporary and minimalist Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon would look weird. Contemporary impact would be stronger extended in case you select a couch that's carvings as well as other common facts.
There are lots of options slick layout that now offers convenience that you could choose pills. Therefore, do not be happy with one choice only. Again, do not desire to buy a chair for layout that is good alone. As well as the design, you must seat Callaway Gardens Hot Air Balloon ought to be attained first.
There are numerous options of supplies that you could pick. Beginning one piece of wood to wood or material body included with cloth and foam multi faceted. If placed in the space contemporary classic-style wood will enhance the effect. However, a cozy natural setting can be added by program of lumber in a minimalist modern place.
Requiring the room increases as a family area, you should think about whether or not the item is durable if filled on a regular basis in case your property is small. Once your preferences are attained, you can view to the product along with the style. Is advisable to decide on a design that is not fixated by era. Therefore, although the craze transformed, guest seats seems outdated or won't create uninterested.
Besides being used a family room frequently, for engaging friends you use to learn guides or simply. A seat that has a layout that is slick will assist the room's general look. Nonetheless, the look should be with the ease provided in step. We suggest which you avoid overly compromising convenience so that you can have the layout you want.