The post about Farm Cottages Peak District was published at November 19, 2017 at 8:04 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Cottage category. Farm Cottages Peak District is labelled with Farm Cottages Peak District, Farm, Cottages, Peak, District..
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Peakpeak1 (pēk),USA pronunciation n.
- the pointed top of a mountain or ridge.
- a mountain with a pointed summit.
- the pointed top of anything.
- the highest or most important point or level: the peak of her political career.
- the maximum point, degree, or volume of anything: Oil prices reached their peak last year.
- a time of the day or year when traffic, use, demand, etc., is greatest and charges, fares, or the like are at the maximum: Early evening is the peak on commuter railroads.
- the higher fare, charges, etc., during such a period: If you fly during the Christmas holidays, you'll have to pay peak.
- the maximum value of a quantity during a specified time interval: a voltage peak.
- the maximum power consumed or produced by a unit or group of units in a stated period of time.
- a projecting point: the peak of a man's beard.
- See widow's peak.
- a projecting front piece, or visor, of a cap.
- nucleus (def. 8a).
- the contracted part of a ship's hull at the bow or the stern.
- the upper after corner of a sail that is extended by a gaff. See diag. under sail.
- the outer extremity of a gaff.
- to project in a peak.
- to attain a peak of activity, development, popularity, etc.: The artist peaked in the 1950s.
- to raise the after end of (a yard, gaff, etc.) to or toward an angle above the horizontal.
- being at the point of maximum frequency, intensity, use, etc.;
busiest or most active: Hotel rooms are most expensive during the peak travel seasons.
- constituting the highest or maximum level, volume, etc.;
prime: a machine running at peak performance.
Districtdis•trict (dis′trikt),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of territory, as of a country, state, or county, marked off for administrative, electoral, or other purposes.
- a region or locality: the theater district; the Lake District.
- [Brit.]a subdivision of a county or a town.
- the District, the District of Columbia;
- to divide into districts.
Farm Cottages Peak District have 9 pictures including Middle Farm - Albertine Cottage, Ancestral Barn, Elite Cottages, Farm Cottages Peak District #4 Haddon Grove Farm Cottages, Bakewell, Derbyshire, Peak District. Newly Refurbished ., Nice Farm Cottages Peak District #5 Kedleston Elite 1-bedroom Lodge, Farm Cottages Peak District #6 Church Farm Cottage, Entrance To Vicarage Farm Cottages ., Farm Cottages Peak District #9 Church Farm Cottage, Set In Derbyshire Countryside Sleeping 6-8 ., Haddon Grove - A Peak District Cottage Complex Ideal For Families .. Here are the attachments:
This desk includes natural or metallic coloring including dreary, black or white. Chairs are employed not too much and also easy together with 3 seats' number. This desk is used for chattering and eating alone as the measurement isn't too-large. Components used glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen items including spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be slim using a circular or rectangular thighs are tiny and lean in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity while in the home.
The Farm Cottages Peak District suited to natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk features a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural perception. This stand mixes natural colors like brown and bright.